- Month names are corrected in the object manager (Projects, Geometries, Fluids, etc), which were always shown in English, even though the user might have set another language for the app.
- Fluids and Mixtures:
- Fix in the mass balance during mixes calculations when there were one or more gaseous components and only one liquid.
- Supercritical fluids (SCF): With this update, mixtures for obtaining supercritical fluids are supported (with a warning). They will always be calculated as a gas.
- Headers: Now it is possible to define diameter, thickness, length and dish head type (Klopper, Korbbogen, blind flange) for headers. Even though this new information is not used in the geometry nor in the global calculations at the moment, being able to define headers is a required stepping stone in order to do more complex calculations in future releases (i.e. mechanical calculations).
- New absolute minimum value for "Minimum tube hole to tubeplate edge (D)". Even though it still defaults to a safe value of 3.0 mm, now it can be reduced down to 2.3 mm. This allows, in very specific conditions and under user's responsability, to increase the number of tubes that fit into a given geometry.
- Fix in the usage of sealing strips: From now on, sealing strips can only be used in FULL baffles heat transfer calculations (Bell-Delaware) for cases in which there is space enough between the tubes and the inner side of the shell or when there are more than 10 rows between the baffle tips. For other cases, i.e. support baffles, or when there is very little space between tubes and the shell inner side, the use of sealing strips is not allowed.
- Fix in the calculation of baffles: The values LbiMin and LboMin were not calculated right. The full diameter of each nozzle was used in the formulas, instead of its radii. Because of it, too hight values were calculated in previous versions. With this update, baffles can be placed nearer to nozzles (lower LbiMin and LboMin).
- Overall Calculation:
- Changes in the calculation of "Average metal temperature" both in shell and tubes yield more precise values.
- Subscriptions and Payments:
- Stripe integration: Starting with this version, online subscriptions for our services is available through Stripe, a financial infrastructure for the Internet. Millions of companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s, use Stripe's software and APIs to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.
- And as usual... minor bug fixes and improvements.
Last Modified: 2023-06-20
Last Modified: 2023-06-20