The following points summarise how you can order a subscription for AHED and what rules apply:
- You must first install and register the App. This will create your user and associated trial license. Your license will last depending on the trial be a regular one or an Educational trial license (be sure to register with your University email address to be elegible for an Educational license).
- Once you have the App running on your computer, you can subscribe according to your desired level (Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum) and duration (3 months, 6 months, 1 year).
- During the payment process, be sure to use the same email address that you used when registering the App. This will allow an automatic match between a payment and existing licenses for our users.
- Once the payment has been processed, the updated license will be refreshed locally the next time you open the App. You can check your license level and terms through Menu > Tools > Option > License. A reminder of the due date for your license is also shown every time the program starts (in the log window).
- Should you have any issues, please contact us through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your problem. If a payment as already been done, please attach your invoice too. In any case, screenshots and/or detailed error messages will help to a quicker resolution.
- HRS-AHED is licensed through a subscription. You can end your subscription at any time (no further renewals will take place). Please refer to the licenses page in order to manage your subscription or through the Manage Subscription button within the App.
- Cancelling a subscription before the end of the licensed period does not qualify for any refund for the remaining time of the current subscription. Your license will still be valid until the end of the current subscription. No further charges will ocurr once expired.