The following points summarise how you can place an order for AHED and what rules apply.
- An email should be send to email@example.com indicating your request to purchase a licence.
- An AHED employee will reply to you by sending an order form in which we gather the essential details for order processing. That order form can be downloaded here too.
- We offer three different subscription periods (3 months, 6 months and 12 months). You must select clearly the one that you request to be applied. See our Licences page where we explain which ones are available under each type of licence.
- Payment has to made in Euro via a bank transfer. After processing your order form, an invoice will be sent to you.
- The starting date of your licence will be the date that we receive your payment. That day you will be granted access to the AHED calculation server. You can check the status of your licence at any time in the program by going to: Menu > Tools > Option > Licence. A reminder of the due date for your licence is also shown every time the program starts (in the log window).
- If no request for termination of the contract has been received at least fifteen days before the license due date, an invoice for automatic renewal of the licence will be sent to you (in electronic format). If no payment is received before the date of licence ending, connection to the program is terminated automatically. Once payment is received, your licence will be reviewed within a maximum of three working days, extending the due date according to your selected subscription period.
- A request for termination of the licence or change of the licence type should be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should send this request at least fifteen days before your licence due date and clearly indicating at which date you wish to stop using our services.
- Termination of any licence in advance of completing the payment method period does not give you the right to receive a refund for the corresponding part of the initial payment.